I admit it. I’m… I’m… I’m a serial furniture re-arranger. There. I feel better. But it seems every...Read More
When I did the recent redesign of the site, I did so knowing I wanted to do a lot more reviewing of things, but there was an unsolved problem: it’s between difficult and impossible for a casual visitor to find a specific...Read More
When you start out in photography, you’ll find it fairly easy to find images — you’ll remember that landscape came from your trip last summer, or that Penguin was from the zoo visit in august. Because of that,...Read More
10 Lessons from 4 Years Working Remotely at Automattic Some really good advice here. I just hit my 90 day mark at Cisco, and our team is heavily remote, and even those of us local are primarily working out of home offices; I...Read More
- I’m doing a Youtube channel. Of course I need a new camera.
- Oh no! Adobe changed things on me!
- The life and death of the touch bar: revisiting the MacBook Pro
- What’s in my Camera Bag
- Getting started in bird photography: Choose Your Weapons
- My Birding Field Kit
- Apple’s 2016 in review
- Free Wallpapers for your desktop
- Good Enough Defeats Great
- Photographing birds with your iPhone? Or do I need a real camera?
- Some Thoughts on Lightroom Keywords