I used to take April Fool’s pretty seriously. but to do it well, it takes time, energy and the guts to take a risk. Which is why, again this year, Anil is right. So this year, I thought I’d talk instead about the...Read More
When I went to work for Palm, I knew that it was going to eat a lot of time and energy and I needed to focus on my work to make sure we all succeeded and delivered the best product we could. Hmm. I need to upgrade my...Read More
As people who read this blog know, a few years ago, I got involved in a new project at Apple, which has been quite successful for the company. It’s also a project that’s been under a bit of a cone of silence, which...Read More
Buy on Amazon
Also of Interest
- My Emergency Kit
- Summer Reading Recommendations
- Occam’s Fireaxe #3: A Big Bear Talking Ghosts
- About Dungeon Delve
- My Marching Order for 2017
- 2016 Favorite Podcasts
- 2016: The Year in Review
- Twitter is becoming USENET. And not the good parts.
- Working on and supporting a virtual/remote team
- Hate your battery charger? Switch to USB.