Every so often you run into something that makes your day. For instance, around the end of March, Laurie and I did a road trip out to Merced NWR, as much to get out and about as to look for birds. While exploring around the entry parking area, I found this rabbit. I realized he looked familiar. He was.See that muzzle? This is that rabbit back in 2010. I have no idea what caused that damage to his fur, but it’s quite distinctive. Here we are, three years later, and while some of the fur has grown back, that damage is still visible. The nice thing is that three years later, he’s still around and hopping — in about the same place I originally saw him — and seems healthy. But if you compare the two images, you can see how he’s lost a bit of that youthful...Read More
Month: April 2013
- I’m doing a Youtube channel. Of course I need a new camera.
- Oh no! Adobe changed things on me!
- The life and death of the touch bar: revisiting the MacBook Pro
- What’s in my Camera Bag
- Getting started in bird photography: Choose Your Weapons
- My Birding Field Kit
- Apple’s 2016 in review
- Free Wallpapers for your desktop
- Good Enough Defeats Great
- Photographing birds with your iPhone? Or do I need a real camera?
- Some Thoughts on Lightroom Keywords