Before the season, I (as usual) predicted the season results for the western conference. this year I didn’t do the eastern due to lack of time. But how did I do? My guaranteed playoff teams? Sharks Detroit Calgary Dallas Anaheim Sharks and Detroit? yes (duh). Calgary? Just missed winning the conference to Vancouver, finished 6th. Dallas? well, um, no. And Anaheim is in, but in 8th (and playing the Sharks). Bubble Teams: Minnesota Edmonton Nashville Chicago Columbus Colorado Vancouver The good news is that three of my bubble teams made it in,t he bad news is none of the ones I picked for 6-7-8 did. In reality, I only picked four of the 8 western playoff teams. Not a good year for me. Nashville JUST missed, but that doesn’t count. Picking St. Louis out of the playoffs. Ding. better luck next year, but who knew? All in all? A so so year. Let’s see how I handle the...Read More
Month: April 2009
- I’m doing a Youtube channel. Of course I need a new camera.
- Oh no! Adobe changed things on me!
- The life and death of the touch bar: revisiting the MacBook Pro
- What’s in my Camera Bag
- Getting started in bird photography: Choose Your Weapons
- My Birding Field Kit
- Apple’s 2016 in review
- Free Wallpapers for your desktop
- Good Enough Defeats Great
- Photographing birds with your iPhone? Or do I need a real camera?
- Some Thoughts on Lightroom Keywords