Was it my imagination? Originally uploaded by Planet Vicster. Vicster said: “It’s that time of year again, when my friend Chuq writes a post where he talks about our time working for the San Francisco Spiders. And every year, I’m always taken aback, just as I am when I see some random person on the street wearing a Spiders t-shirt or cap or sweater.” She’s right, but this year, I’ll let her say it for all of us. She was one of the people we met that one glorious year down the rabbit hole where the reality of living the dream of working in professional sports met the fantasy of what most of us thought it might...Read More
Month: October 2006
- I’m doing a Youtube channel. Of course I need a new camera.
- Oh no! Adobe changed things on me!
- The life and death of the touch bar: revisiting the MacBook Pro
- What’s in my Camera Bag
- Getting started in bird photography: Choose Your Weapons
- My Birding Field Kit
- Apple’s 2016 in review
- Free Wallpapers for your desktop
- Good Enough Defeats Great
- Photographing birds with your iPhone? Or do I need a real camera?
- Some Thoughts on Lightroom Keywords