The sharks have finally (suddenly?) figured out gritty. three really good, gritty games in a row, If they keep this up, they’re in the playoffs (watch out, vancouver) — but they’re playing at home, where they’ve done well all season. half their games left are road games, where, oh, no so, good. So the key’s going to be if they can translate this into some road wins. If you look at recent points-per-game and strength of schedule for the Sharks, it looks encouraging. The west is trending to 96 points to make the playoffs, and the Sharks are trending to 98 points. But that doesn’t factor in home/road records (yet) properly. Way too close to call, but they’re two road losses from being dead, no matter how they play at home. Both goalies had awesome games, but Garon kept this from being a laugher early. Cheechoo, however, ultimately took the game over and decided it, with help from Joe Thornton. Last night was injury city; it had the potential to be a really expensive win and loss for both teams. Craig Conroy put his stick in front of a clearing pass and it launched the puck into his face; fortunately, it hit him a bit above the eye (same problem as Doug Murray in pre-season, except Murray injured the cornea); Conroy was sewn up and playing in the second....Read More
Month: March 2006
- I’m doing a Youtube channel. Of course I need a new camera.
- Oh no! Adobe changed things on me!
- The life and death of the touch bar: revisiting the MacBook Pro
- What’s in my Camera Bag
- Getting started in bird photography: Choose Your Weapons
- My Birding Field Kit
- Apple’s 2016 in review
- Free Wallpapers for your desktop
- Good Enough Defeats Great
- Photographing birds with your iPhone? Or do I need a real camera?
- Some Thoughts on Lightroom Keywords