In August 2003, I was able to sit down with Greg Jamison, President and Chief Executive Officer of the NHL’s San Jose Sharks, to talk about the team, the expectations for the season, and some of the issues and challenges from last year’s disappointing season. Because of an emergency, we had to cut the interview short, and we’ve been trying to find a free time in common since to finish this (we finally have, and we’ll be meeting in about two weeks). Because of that, we’ve agreed to publish this, and use the second session as a new interview examining how things are going now that the season has started. Interview of Greg Jamison, President and CEO of the San Jose Sharks Interview conducted August, 2003 Chuq: can you give us a quick opinion on how Doug Wilson has taken on the GM’s role? Greg Jamison: I feel pretty good about it. I think Doug has done a good job. I like the work he’s done concerning the Group II free agents and the amateur staff. I am very pleased with the way things have gone to this point. We have one player left to sign and everyone else under contract. Chuq: How’s that going? I figured Hannan would be the hardest one to sign. Jamison: I think it’s going fine. I talked to Doug this morning, and we’re...Read More
Month: November 2003
- I’m doing a Youtube channel. Of course I need a new camera.
- Oh no! Adobe changed things on me!
- The life and death of the touch bar: revisiting the MacBook Pro
- What’s in my Camera Bag
- Getting started in bird photography: Choose Your Weapons
- My Birding Field Kit
- Apple’s 2016 in review
- Free Wallpapers for your desktop
- Good Enough Defeats Great
- Photographing birds with your iPhone? Or do I need a real camera?
- Some Thoughts on Lightroom Keywords