this is a tough series to choose. I think the teams are very evenly matched. People who see Anaheim as a 7th seed and a cinderella haven’t noticed their first 40 games really reeked, and their last 40 games they played as well as Detroit did. It’s going to come down to Brodeur and Giguiere, which goalie plays better and handle the pressure. Normally, I’d pick Brodeur for his experience in playoffs and stress situations, but I really like how the Ducks and Guigiere are playing. They’re still in “mission from god” mode, with “nothing to lose”, and seem to have sidestepped much of the stress that way. going out on a bit of a limb, I’ll pick anaheim to win this cup. And I’ll pick them to win in 6 games. My gut tells me 5, but my head doesn’t believe it’ll be that...Read More
Month: May 2003
So Minnesota pulled it off. Amazing. vancouver looked good early, built a 2 goal lead, and couldn’t hold it. They just looked tired. Once the first goal got scored, they got careful, once the second goal scored to tie it, the game was over. Ohwell. Western Conference Finals: Anaheim/Minnesota: I’ll pick anaheim in 7. Eastern Conference Finals: New Jersey/Ottawa: Ottawa in 5. I was 4-4 in the first round. I was 3-1 (missing Minnesota in the 2nd, so I’m 7-5 for the playoffs. I’m going to have to really tank it to finish under .500 in my picks this year. but that’s not unprecedented....Read More
- I’m doing a Youtube channel. Of course I need a new camera.
- Oh no! Adobe changed things on me!
- The life and death of the touch bar: revisiting the MacBook Pro
- What’s in my Camera Bag
- Getting started in bird photography: Choose Your Weapons
- My Birding Field Kit
- Apple’s 2016 in review
- Free Wallpapers for your desktop
- Good Enough Defeats Great
- Photographing birds with your iPhone? Or do I need a real camera?
- Some Thoughts on Lightroom Keywords